Instructions:For each topic (mood) you are to write 3-5 songs that get you into that mood.
(Ex; SAD - "Lithium" by Evanescence)Rules:Write 3-5 songs for each topic.It is okay to repeat a song, but it may get confusing if you do so.
*Note mine answers might not totally fit with the mood,
- Vesper's Goodbye - Nick Jonas (Found out he had a new CD recently... and I have to say I feel like he pulled a Joe Jonas on me... To me it sounds so much like the main stream pop music... unless they always were like that and I never noticed... >.> As much as my music taste may have changed, I miss loving those boys... I think I might just have to brake out those CDs now... I regret nothing... except saying I had a crush on Joe...) (I wish people that I listened to when I was like 14 would stop making music that seems so different than that. That sound... I miss.) I'll leave it there... >.>
- Invincible - Jesse McCartney (Don't know... It is a sad song.)
- Stupid Boy - Keith Urban
- Our Town - James Taylor (It's not such a sad song... but it is kinda... It's from the movie Cars, Which I've watch the 10x as many times as the average 6-year-old.)
- Love the Way You Lie - Colton Dixon cover (This guy...)
- I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes
- Alive - The Tragic Thrills (Formally Allstar Weekend. Named changed and their sound. It was a good change not a huge change but enough, to get away from Disney, and Zach still sounds like Zach... Unlike Joe Jonas(At least that's what I think).)
- Larger than Life - Backstreet Boys
- When I'm Sixty-Four - The Beatles
- The Newsies soundtrack - *has a young Christian Bale singing. Singing Batman. x]*
- More Than I Should - Hunter Hayes
- Crazy - The Tragic Thrills (Warning "F" Bomb... Though I don't notice it so much... >.> It's kinda a screw you song.)
- Janie's Got a Gun - Aerosmith (Don't know.)
- Baby - Justin Bieber (That song scares me.)
- Invincible - Jesse McCartney (It kinda haunts me...)
- Most modern music scares me... so... don't know what to put here...
- Full of Cheer - Home Free (Don't know, just the best Christmas song I've ever heard. It just makes me feel funny. xD)
- Cop Car - Keith Urban
- Thank you - Keith Urban
- Hey Bother - Avicii
- Let it Be - The Beatles
- Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
- Burnin' Up - Nick Carter (Backstreet Boy member)
- Footloose - Kenny Loggins (Love both Footloose movies.)
- Better than This - Hunter Hayes
- Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr.
- Afterthoughts - The Tragic Thrills (Warning another... bomb... They only have two songs with them and I list both of them...)
- ... Don't really listen to song when I'm irritated unless I'm trying not to be with other songs...
Song that is oddly fitting to yourself.
- If it's just Me - Hunter Hayes... (No kidding this song is like me.)
Tags (optional, but appreciated)
- I tag no one!!
Made by Wolfluver1290
Leave her name! She wants to see the answers!!